mr2600 | WiFi 5 Router, 2.6 Gbps speed
"Works great even under multiple devices connected. Highly recommend." –Brian
mr2600 | WiFi 5 Router, 2.6 Gbps speed
- Tech Specs
Delivers fast WiFi 5 speeds to all your devices. Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports supercharge your wired connections for speed how and where you need it.
connect more devices
MU-MIMO technology simultaneously distributes quality WiFi signal to all your devices so the whole family gets the same fast, reliable speeds
lag-free gaming and streaming
Smart QoS (quality of service) technology automatically recognizes and prioritizes gaming and streaming applications for uninterrupted connections.
Protect your family and data from online threats with advanced security including IPv4 and IPv6 support.
tons of support
Easy self-installation. Comes with a 2-year warranty and free support from our US-based technicians.
- 802.11ac/n/g/a, 4x4 MU-MIMO (Multi-user Multiple Input Multiple Output)
WiFi Speed and Performance
- Simultaneous 4-stream (4x4) dual-band
- MU-MIMO for simultaneous data streams with compatible 802.11ac WiFi devices
- Up to 800 Mbps* at 2.4 GHz
- Up to 1733 Mbps* at 5 GHz
- Implicit and explicit beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 ac, n, g, and a
- Four (4) adjustable, removable external dual-band antennas
- Transmit power:
2.4 GHz: Up to 30dBm 5 GHz: Up to 30dBm
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (4 LAN and 1 WAN), with Auto-MDI/MDIX
- One (1) USB 3.0 port with DLNA/NAS (Digital Living Network Alliance/Network Attached Storage) support
Networking and Security Features
- Dynamic DNS
- DHCP Server
- Support for up to 253 client devices
- IPv4 and IPv6 network addressing
- SPI and NAT double firewall protection
- DoS (Denial of Service) attack protection
- Port Forwarding/DMZ support
- VPN passthrough: PPTP, L2TP, IPsec tunneling
- Parental Control
- Wireless Functions: Guest Network, WMM, WPS
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Password protected system management
- Diagnostic log
- Web-based management interface
- Power, Online, 2.4 GHz WiFi, 5 GHz WiFi, USB, LAN1-4
- Not including antennas:
9.25" wide x 6.0625" deep x 2" tall
(235 mm x 154 mm x 51 mm)
- Including antennas:
12" wide x 7.0625" deep x 7.125" tall
(305 mm x 179 mm x 181 mm)
- 20.8 ounces (589.7 grams)
- Energy-efficient 12 Volt, 2 Amp power adapter with superior surge protection and 100-240VAC universal input
- Adapter style provided:
– US (SKU # MR2600-10): 2-prong UL-listed NEMA 1-15 Type A
– UK (SKU # MR2600-72): 3-prong CE-certified BS1363 Type G
– EU (SKU # MR2600-70): 2-prong CE-certified Euro plug Type C
- 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- FCC 15B, 15C, 15E, and MPE, CE, Bureau Veritas 60950-1 ITE safety
- Two years
- Internet access requires connection to a broadband modem, either directly or through a local area network.
- Directly connected devices, such as computers, HDTVs, and game stations, must have an Ethernet port.
- Devices connected wirelessly must have wireless ac, n, a, g, or b capability.
- AC2600 WiFi Gigabit Router
- Power Cube
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Flyer
* 2600 Mbps is the maximum wireless data rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will be lower due to distance from router, interference from neighboring wireless devices, walls, and other factors. The 2600 Mbps maximum speed is derived from 800 Mbps maximum on the 2.4 GHz band, assuming 256 QAM support on the WiFi client, and 1733 Mbps maximum on the 5 GHz band when connecting to other 1733 Mbps capable devices.
Motorola WiFi 5 Router, 2.6 Gbps speed | mr2600
Easy to set up and connect devices. great coverage at least 300 ft. maybe more.
Wifi works pretty good, but the cable modem didn't
easy to install and works great...the way it should be
First things first, update the firmware. Out of the box on version 1.0.10 I was getting inconsistent speeds a foot away from the router. After updating to 1.0.12 I get my full in broadband speeds (80-90 mpbs) in every corner of my 1600 sq ft 2 story house.It's easy to install, no BS accounts necessary. It has all the software that I need, but it is missing some features that might make this router a difficult sell to others.It has most of the basics like file sharing, parental controls, URL blocking, auto reboot (OFF BY DEFAULT), guest network, and a Smart QoS that appears to work well, but I haven't done any in depth testing.What it lacks is Wifi encryption options (I cannot find the setting to change this, the notes for 1.0.12 claims that the default is WPA2-PSK AES), Data caps (something that I don't need, but could be crucial for others), finer QoS and bandwidth control (only gives options for Highest, High, Medium or Off)Overall this router is bit lacking on features, but for my personal use case, its perfect for the price. At 100 dollars, I tried the equivalent Netgear Nighthawk AC router and it was a horrible experience. Garbage services pushed on you, if you want to use certain features like parental controls, and horribly inconsistent speeds. The MR2600 just works and hopefully, with a weekly auto reboot, I won't run into any consistency issues.