Survey Contest Rules
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE MOTOROLA NETWORK SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who complete the Motorola Network Visitor Survey and who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States. Employees of MTRLC LLC (the “Sponsor”), and its subsidiaries or affiliates, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Permission to send emails if selected. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email notification in the chance you are selected for the giveaway.
3. Prizes: Winners will receive a $50 Universal Gift Card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and nonrefundable, with no cash or other prize substitution, except at Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. Sponsor: MTRLC LLC, 848 Elm St STE 201, Manchester NH 03103.
5. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
6. Sweepstakes Period: Entries are being accepted online now and winners will be chosen monthly(period of 30 days), until terminated at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
7. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting a valid email in the Motorola Network Visitor Survey. The entry must comply with these Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. LIMIT: ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, the Motorola Network website or violates these Rules.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing each month under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address provided by the participant within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for the failure of a winner to receive notices due to such notice going to spam or junk e-mail, or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
10. Publicity and Rights Granted by You: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner's consent to Sponsor's and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents' use of the winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notification of permission.
11. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
12. Limitation of Liability/ Release: By participating the Sweepstakes, (a) you release Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prizes; and (b) acknowledge that Sponsor and the other released parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, regarding the prizes, including, but not limited to, the prize quality.
13. Disputes: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Hillsborough County, NH; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Hampshire or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Hampshire.