q11 | WiFi 6 Mesh Router System, 3.0Gbps speed
"I had some connectivity and speed issues with my previous router. After a lot of research, I decided on this mesh system and I couldn't be happier. My connection is strong and fast throughout all three levels of my home." – Tim
q11 | WiFi 6 Mesh Router System, 3.0Gbps speed
- Tech Specs
NOTE: The Q11 is an independent WiFi network and can only mesh with other Q11 routers. It is not a universal extender.
Blazing-fast AX3000 Gigabit speed with WiFi 6 to connect over 100 devices. Each device comes with two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports.
expandable mesh coverage
Say goodbye to dead zones, buffering, and dropped connections. Blanket your whole home in fast, reliable WiFi coverage up to 5,000 sqft.*
tons of support
Comes with a 2-year warranty and free live chat, phone, and email support.
Easily set up, manage, and secure your home network with the motosync app. Parental controls, threat scans, and ad blocking included.
*Actual internet speeds depend on your ISP service plan. Maximum WiFi transmission rates are the physical rates derived from the 802.11 specifications. WiFi coverage range is derived from testing under ideal conditions. Phone not included.
- AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6
- Two (2) internal dual-band antennas
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2x2 MU-MIMO
- WiFi 6 Performance (OFDMA, Beamforming, Power Boost, 1024-QAM)
- Transmit power: up to 30 dBm
- Smart Mesh 2.0
- Up to 574 Mbps** at 2.4 GHz
- Up to 2,400 Mbps** at 5.0 GHz
- 1x Q.11: 2,000 sqft.*
- 2x Q.11: 3,500 sqft.*
- 3x Q.11: 5,000 sqft.*
- Guest network support
- Band Steering
- Seamless AP Roaming
- Wireless Airtime Fairness (ATF)
- Smart Backhaul
- Optimized WiFi Channel Selection
- WPA2 AES wireless security
- 64 client devices per WiFi band; up to 245 total client devices
- Firewall with DoS Attack Protection, SPI
- One (1) 10/100/1000 Gig Ethernet LAN port
- One (1) 10/100/1000 Gig Ethernet WAN port
- Two (2) 10/100/1000 Gig Ethernet LAN ports
- USB-C Power Input Port
- Reset button
- Front Status LED: Power, WiFi, Internet
- Dimensions: 2.6” H x 5” D x 5” W
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Ruggedized 4 kV surge protection
- USB-C 5V, 15W AC Adapter
- White 1.5m Ethernet Cable
- Quick start guide
- motosync app
- FCC part 15B, 15C, 15E, MPE, DFS, IEC 62368 with NRTL safety mark, CE, ISED Canada, RoHS
BUTTONS AND PORTS
- For the router, connect the Ethernet cable from this port to your internet device
- For an extender, this port can be used as a second LAN port to connect wired devices.
- Connect the supplied USB-C 5V 15W AC Adapter
- LAN port to connect wired devices
* WiFi coverage range is derived from testing under ideal conditions. Actual WiFi coverage may be lower due to environmental factors and client limitations.
** Maximum WiFi transmission rates are the physical rates derived from the 802.11 specifications. Actual WiFi transmission rate will be lower due to environmental factors, network conditions, and client limitations.
Motorola WiFi 6 Mesh Router System, 3.0 Gbps speed | q11
This WIFI 6 MESH is the bomb diggity! Throws a great signal, handles up to 3 GIGI's . Trash the antennae, buy this system. Speed test on Spectrum 497 Mbps DN and 23 Mbps Up lag 38ms. I'd recommend !
This product will make you throw away your old router/extender immediately (as shown in picture). Our household of two adults working from home, two kids who love to stream and play video games, and of course multiple cell phones and other handheld devices made our internet super “laggy” at times. Devices closer to the modem or routers seemed to work faster but the farther away you got, the slower it got. Now I can stream wherever I want, whether it’s watching tv in bed, working in my office, or doing workout videos in the basement. 10/10
Well, I’ve been using a Netgear router with an extender also and still have some days when I have problems getting a consistent signal on the front porch at night. Admittedly, the router was about 8 years old and I was stuck with crappy internet for so so long that it didn’t seem worth it to upgrade. But now finally, we have fiber optic and the difference is wonderful. I am pretty skilled at installing modems and routers because my last internet company was so bad, I had to learn. So while this didn’t connect automatically for me, it was only a few minutes until I was up and running. Uppercase matters with your network ID, so make sure you are careful when you type it in. It’s only been a few days but I have unplugged my extender and we are running about 8 devices from TV to desktop to iPads to phones and also Chromcast devices and all is well. Honestly, it’s a little pricey, but it seems that it’s worth every penny when you’ve lived years with crappy service. It would be nice if they sold an extender at a discount price, but I guess the whole idea is that you might not need one anymore. I’m happy, I think you’ll be happy too.
We have a struggle with our internet. Granted, we use a lot! Everything is smart or wifi. So, I understand some issues. However, this is amazing!!!! Its been faster and stable! No more turning off the WiFi option on my phone so it'll load!!!
Wish I knew about this years ago! It's the best